Here at EazyCity we pride ourselves in taking the best possible care of our customers. This is most important when it comes to our Au Pair clients.
We deal with both:
- and candidates
We aim to organise the best possible placements. We carefully source our families and candidates, checking references and suitability. We ensure the best possible experience for everyone by following each placement closely. With a central office location and multi-lingual team we are best placed to organise an enriching, positive au pair experience.
Do you have any doubts? If so please check our FAQ
Notice: At EazyCity we prioritise protecting our Au Pairs welfare throughout their placement with our families. In light of a court case in Ireland last week and as reported via media all Au Pairs have to be paid minimum wage. As a result of these findings we will not be accepting new Au Pair applications and all current applications are being placed on hold with immediate effect. All Au Pair applicants and families will be contacted directly in the coming day by a member of our team to update them on this current situation. We will continue to update our website and clients in the coming weeks once we are satisfied that we can move forward with in the provision of this service.
Become an Au-Pair
Passionate about children? Want to live with a family in Ireland to help out with the children?
This is a rewarding experience for both the Au-Pair and the family and offers complete immersion into Irish family life.
Why Choose EazyCity?
- Support & guidance from EazyCity throughout your stay
- Cultural activities, meet-ups and social events for our Au-Pairs
- Meet with other Au-Pairs in the area
- Multi-lingual team
- 24 hour emergency phone number
Book your experience today!
As an Au-Pair you will receive the following benefits:
- Single room accommodation
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pocket money of €75 / €100 per week (depending on the number of working hours)
- 2 days off per week (this may vary every week, depending on the family’s needs and requirement)
- Use of kitchen and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- Access to family telephone for incoming calls (and outgoing calls using a phone card)
- Our full support during your entire stay
- Translation of all required documentation
PDF Brochure Click here to download
Pre payment 50% €100.00