Hospitality Internship in Student Village in Galway
We have a fantastic new internship position in the food and beverage department in an excellent restaurant and catering point for students, which is located close to GMIT in Galway, inside a famous student village.
The successful candidate will lead by example, be standards driven with excellent guest service skills. You will receive full training, benefits and will clearly understand your work priorities. You must be able to motivate and work with the entire team to consistently provide a world class guest experience.
What are your duties?
- To maintain the highest standards of service to guests.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Provide and maintain a customer professional attitude and atmosphere.
- Greet all customers on arrival.
Who are they looking for?
- Candidate must be self-motivated, standards driven and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, quality customer service.
- Ability to work in team
- Minimum B1 English listening/speaking
Late January 2019
Duration 3 months
Application closing by 31/12/2018
What’s in It for You?
Enjoy a #LifeChanging experience in one of the most amazing places all over Ireland: Galway. Get your English skills to the highest level and boost you CV diving into the culture of one of the most stunning cities.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on +353 83 3944446
You can also call us on +353 91 454344.
Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions.