MARKETING ASSISTANT POSITION IN ENTERTAINMENT AND PRODUCTION COMPANY – GALWAY
Looking for a new experience? Don’t go further, this is the perfect occasion for you. With our professional internship program, you will have the opportunity to kick-start your career while sharpening your skills. Our partner is a seasoned group of events professionals. They are looking for aspiring career oriented graduates who are motivated by regular challenges, willing to bring fresh ideas to the team, have the desire to develop experience in some marketing tasks and in helping with the delivery of activities to meet the department targets and wider commercial business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative, progressive and fast growing reputable company.
If you think you are up to the challenge contact us, we are waiting for you!
Your main duties will be:
- Managing the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, websites) of the Bentley Boys and Bentley Productions by creating engaging and insightful posts in line with the company’s social media marketing strategy and overall company objectives
- Monitoring posts and activity on social media site as well as other online publishing agencies
- Assisting with Facebook promotions and advertising by preparing content and medium that is
digital friendly and will ensure engagement, reach and relevant call to actions
- Conducting market research under the guidance of the Marketing Manager
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns and the upkeep of the Bentley Buzz and Bentley
Edge newsletter subscribers
- Highlight customer testimonials and using these in the most effective way through online
social media, promotions, website and email marketing campaigns
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with generation of promotional materials required for
- Proof reading and link testing
- Administrative support and co-ordination for projects
- Supporting the sales force and key accounts team with adhoc requests
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Marketing or Business preferable
- Someone with a B2 English writing/speaking
- Able to work independently or in a team and operate general office equipment
- Highly proficient using MS Office
- Highly competent and familiar with social media
- preferably have some experience working within a marketing team in particular working in the area of digital marketing and social media
- reliable, independent, dynamic, responsible and motivate to learn and improve your skills in an international environment.
When will you start?
- Immediately! Availability now. Min 3 months/Max 6 months
- Application closing by August 31 2018
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on +353 83 3944446
You can also call us on +353 91 454344.
Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions