Office assistant position in international language school
Looking for a new experience? Don’t go further, this is the perfect occasion for you. With our professional internship program, you will have the opportunity to kick-start your career while sharpening your skills. Our partner is one of the best English schools in Galway and all over the world. They are looking for aspiring career-oriented students/graduates who are motivated by regular challenges, willing to bring fresh ideas to the team, have the desire to develop experience and help them in some administrative tasks and in the customer service.
If you think you are up to the challenge contact us, we are waiting for you!
Your main duties will be:
- Office support
- Dealing with students
- Social media posting
- Advertisement design
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a B2 English writing/speaking
- Able to work independently or in a team and operate general office equipment, like a copy machine/fax machine/multi-line telephone system/ scanner
- With knowledge of software, databases, and word processing programs
- Reliable, independent, dynamic, responsible and motivated to learn and improve your skills in an international environment.
When will you start?
- Availability from October 1st. Minimum 16 weeks
- Application closing by October 1st.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on +353 83 3944446
You can also call us on +353 91 454344.
Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience