Welcome Team Internship
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who enjoys working with people and wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland. The position will be located in Galway in the West of Ireland.
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people. Candidates should also have an understanding of providing excellent customer service and a friendly environment for new clients.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of a small team
- Answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and processing bookings
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Preparing accommodation for clients arrival
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and reporting issues to managers
- Answering the company phone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments and issuing receipts
- Updating company files (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Completing research as required by the managers
- Assisting the managers with other ad hoc tasks
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all team members.
This is an unpaid internship starting asap and is a minimum 5 months in duration. Shared room accommodation inclusive of utilities will be provided for the successful candidate, phone top up and bus ticket will also be included.Ideally candidates will have a good level of English along with Spanish / French mother tongue.
Additional languages would be an advantage.
Please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org