Welcome Team Internship Position at EazyCity Galway
This is a great opportunity for a mature and motivated person who enjoys working with people and wants to be part of a dynamic young company.
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people. Candidates should also have an understanding of providing excellent customer service and a friendly environment for new clients.
Please note this is an unpaid internship which may lead to a paid position subject to excellent performance in the internship period. Shared room accommodation inclusive of bills will be provided for the successful applicant.
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, London & Galway with further international developments coming in 2017.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely with the Managers of the Galway branch
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner at check in / out appointments
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Ensuring all clients complete feedbacks on arrival / departure
- Answering the company phone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash and credit card transactions)
- Assisting the Managers with the daily duties, including scheduling cleaners and maintenance of properties
- Completing business research for the company as delegated by the Managers
- Assisting the Managers in organising events at various intervals during the year
- Progressing to answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and processing bookings via new booking system after 2 months with the company
- Progressing to updating company files (knowledge of Excel essential) after 2 months with the company
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with customer service experience.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be ideally Italian
- Additional languages are an advantage
Please forward an up to date CV and cover letter in English to Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 25th of January 2017.