Welcome Team Internship position in Galway – EazyCity
Durations: 3 months
Working days/hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days per week
Start date: Immediate starting
EazyCity is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working intern to join our international team based in Galway City.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look-out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place…. instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
- Working closely with the EazyCity Galway team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner at check in / out appointments
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Ensuring all clients complete feedbacks on arrival / departure
- Answering the company phone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash and credit card transactions)
- Assisting the senior team with the daily office duties, including scheduling cleaners and maintenance of properties
- Completing business research for the company as delegated by the Managers
- Assisting the Managers in organising events at various intervals during the year
- Progressing to answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and processing bookings via company booking system
- Progressing to updating company files (knowledge of Excel essential) after 1 month with the company
- Ad hoc duties are required
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with customer service experience.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Intermediate level of English - along with another language which should be ideally French / Spanish
- Additional languages are an advantage
Further Details / Benefits
- As a company we fully respect the nature of an internship and we endeavour to ensure that any student who comes to us for an internship placement is given plenty of opportunities to learn and to practise their skillset in return for maximum enthusiasm
- We put a strong emphasis on regular feedback and we are very open to taking on suggestions from our interns also
- Discount on accommodation and transport expenses are available as part of the Company benefits.
Please forward your CV and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com